CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form : CG Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Reporter (08 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this type of Following Vacancies and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online on official site cgvidhansabha.gov.in.
Details Of CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Online Application Start – 05 May 2020
- Registration Last Date – 30 May 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 30 May 2020
- Exam Date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
- General Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- OBC Candidates – Rs . 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates- Rs . 200/-
Age Limits as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age – 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age – 30 Yrs. (Other State)
- Max. Age- 40 Yrs. (CG Domicile Candidates)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- .Candidates have Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed.
Total Vacancy – 8 Post
|Post Name||General||ST||Total Post|