NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 : NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has again extended the online application last date for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020. According to the recent update. In the background of countrywide lockdown due to outbreak of COVID-19 the last date for submission of NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Online application is further extended up to 30-05-2020.
Details Of NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Online Form (Date Extended)
- Online Application Start -March 2020
- Registration Last Date –
17 April 2020
- Registration Last Date – 30 May 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 30 May 2020
- Exam Date – June 2020
- Admit Card Available – May 2020
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 854/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs . 354/-
- PH Candidates – Rs . 354/-
- Min. Age – NA
- Max. Age – 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Mechanical – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation – Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology – M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance –Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource – Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
Total Vacancy – 259 post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Control & Instrumentation||15|