Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 : Odisha Police are invited in the prescribed form from Police/ Central Armed Police Forces Personnel who have retired in the rank of Constable/HaviIdar/ASI/SI of Police or equivalent ranks for engagement as Special Police Officers (SPO) on contractual basis for assisting Police in Lockdown duty for COVID-19 pandemics prevailing in the State. Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Details Of Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 Online Form
|Selection Test Date||18.05.2020 to 21.05.2020 & 26.05.2020|
There is no application fee.
Not be more than 62 years of age as on 13.05.2020
Education and Other Eligibility
- Have retired from State Police/CAPF in the rank of Constable/HaviIdar/ASI/S.I. of Police.
- Be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Not be convicted in any criminal case nor awarded with any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during his service career.
- Have no criminal case pending against him.
- Not have more than one spouse living.
- Not have suffered from co-morbidity.
No. of Vacancy – Not Mentioned
|Post Name||Special Police Officers (SPO)|